Sunday, July 6, 2008

Now begins the long slow grind...

After doing nearly every quest I can do at level 60, I still have more than halfway to go to hit 61. And since the XP needed is about 4x greater, but the XP you get from BGs stays nearly the same, I'll need about 25 battlegrounds to get to 61...

Part of the problem is that I can't do enough quests to get friendly with Honor Hold. That prevents me from doing a few non-combat quests. I also can't get Hellfire Fortifications, the PvP daily in Hellfire Peninsula, because of the prerequisite to kill orcs.

The next apparent seasonal quests are the Harvest Festival and Brewfest, but their previous incarnations only had one Harvest quest that gave XP. Maybe they've been beefed up like the Midsummer Fire Festival in order to get more people to level 70...

No comments: