Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Around the World in 80 levels

Just hit level 79, and the original level 70 daily quests have gone gray. This is actually good, because it should allow me to carefully approach level 80 and enable me to ding in Moonglade during the Lunar Festival by doing the quest to talk to Valadar Starsong in Nighthaven and get 1250 XP. I'll have to look at the math and figure out what quests to do to get within 1250 XP of dinging. Kind of like bidding on The Price Is Right, I have to come close without going over.

This will allow people from other servers to create a new character and get to Moonglade, and horde players like Phobomancer can come too (and hopefully the Moonglade guards will keep things peaceful between Alliance and Horde).

I'm going to try to get the Ambassador title before then; collecting all the coins should help, as they give 75 reputation with each capital city faction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm that one dude who messaged you a few months ago on your priest--- Just make a post on your blog for a scheduled time to ding 80, I'll be there!