Sunday, February 1, 2009

D'oh! redeaux

In getting back to Reinisch, I had to run out and make the exact same dumb mistake I made with Noor; I forgot to wield my fishing rod when running naked through dangerous areas...

In this case, Reinisch went back to Moonglade and noticed that the flight path didn't connect yet; since he's a Goblin engineer and would need to get to Everlook at some point, I decided to take off my clothes and run through the furbolg tunnel.

The same thing happened -- I tried to use my net-o-matic on a furbolg, we both got netted, and I started auto-punching him. My unarmed skill went all the way to 6 before I could wield my fishing rod!

But I promise I didn't hurt him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A macro can help for these things which may set you to auto-attack a target:

#showtooltip
/use Gnomish Net-o-Matic Projector
/stopattack