Saturday, May 2, 2009

Reinisch hits 45

46 immediately after -- I finally hit a really good fed ex quest, Stealing Knowledge and all eight subsequent delivery quests, getting me nearly halfway to 46. With the old world Children's Week quests and the last of Noblegarden, plus the imperfect AND perfect Draenethyst fragments from Kum'isha, and a little more exploring of Azshara and Felwood, I hit 46 a day later. I wanted to hit level 46 so I could take 2 points in the talent Body and Soul for WSG runners. Of course, now I want to hit 47 so I can wear both of my Freezing Bands, which are now generic +18 spellpower and the freezing proc.

Update: After Noor did both the Azeroth and Shattrath orphan chains for Children's Week, I realized that I never did the Azeroth orphan chain on either Noor or Reinisch last year! Without the built-in calendar back then, it was easy to miss because there weren't any commoners spreading the word. Missed a few XP there...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great blog, nice to see fellow wow players here, as for not killing everything that walks is just excellent if you can, Did you do the great egg hunt of late?

Brian Westley said...

Of course! I do every quest I can find that I can do without killing.