Friday, October 2, 2009

Mainchenn doing quest: Gerenzo's Orders

This quest was very difficult; I tried half a dozen times before I succeeded, and another annoying factor is that the adds never despawn, so I can't try again until either a server reset or someone comes along and clears out the adds (there appears to be a Tauren skeleton nearby, indicating some unfortunate player got more than he expected). I could only do this due to the mobs' inability to figure out how to get to me, so I could grab aggro by healing, but they couldn't beat on me. I would periodically lose aggro between waves which gave me a short time to drink, but with so many mobs on Piznik, I had to go back to healing him right away. I used two mana potions, my herbalism heal, my healing belt from the aquatic form quest, and my Veildust Medicine Bag from a druid quest.

No comments: