Friday, March 25, 2011

ARRRRRGH!

Well, I hit level 75 and started doing Pa'Troll, and discovered (the hard way) that Throwing Down counts as a kill! At least, it seems to count the destruction of a pit to be a kill of an unknown... I thought Pa'Troll had a fixed set of quests, and since Mainchenn didn't get a kill credit, I just went with it, but checking my kills after the first one had me at 1.

If you haven't read the comments, Roguedubb also got a kill credit at level 69. I think I'll just retire...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

:(

Been following this blog for a while, even attempting my own pacifist character. This morning I messed up at level 68, rescuing a peon from webbing. I should of realised it would count but hadnt fully woken up yet, it was a web how could it possibly count as a kill???

I know for a fact would of attempted the quest you got credit on, that makes no sense either, damn you blizzard logic :(

I have started again though, on attempt 9 now each time I keep saying its the last attempt....

Brian Westley said...

Yeah, I skipped the web-freeing quests on most pacifist characters (Noor and Reinisch had kills from BG dailies, so I did these quests with them, since it fit the roleplaying)...

Unknown said...

I've retired for the minute, which is due to going back to uni. Might get to play for a month over the semester break though :)

Before uni started I put all my characters into a single guild on Saurfang, so that I'd stop rerolling on new servers all the time and could focus my efforts.

BOOTYCAMP
Booticles 61
Dir 57
Ninak 36
All on zero kills and zero damage when I left them.

Unknown said...

1 kill at 75 must be madly frustrating :(

Cerrander said...

This is why I'm taking no chances. No quests whatsoever. Of course I haven't even made it to 20 yet, so it could take a while.